How many public golf courses are in Ontario? The choice of golf courses in the province of Ontario is abundant with over 800 to choose from Ottawa to the Niagara region.
What is the number one golf course in Canada? Nova Scotia’s Cabot Cliffs is No. 1, as usual. SCOREGolf began ranking Canadian golf courses in 1988, surveying mostly golf professionals to compile a ledger of the top 15 tracks in the country.
What are the top 10 golf courses in the world?
- 1  ROYAL COUNTY DOWN G.C. (CHAMPIONSHIP) Newcastle, Northern Ireland.
- 2  TARA ITI G.C. Mangawhai, New Zealand.
- 3  ROYAL DORNOCH G.C. (CHAMPIONSHIP) Scotland.
- 4  ROYAL MELBOURNE G.C. (WEST) Black Rock, Australia.
- 5  MORFONTAINE G.C. France.
- 6  HIRONO G.C.
- 7  MUIRFIELD.
- 8  ROYAL PORTRUSH G.C. (DUNLUCE)
What is the oldest 9 hole golf course in Canada? Niagara Golf Club circa 1875
This is the oldest surviving golf course in North America. Like all golf course, it has changed over the years.